Line 6 Spider V 120 MKII 120W 1x12 Combo
Step onstage or in the studio with an amp that can deliver almost any tone your music demands. Whether you like to plug in and rock a traditional amp tone, or enjoy tweaking parameters until you’ve devised an absolutely unique and awe-inspiring sound, the Line 6 Spider V 120 MkII amp gives you the tools to create exactly what you want. Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel, while all-new presets—including vintage amp presets voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker, and Artist and Iconic Song collections—provide you with authentic building blocks from which to craft your sound into raging metal, ambient landscapes, chiming pop, or virtually anything you can conjure up. Whatever drives your creativity, the Spider V 120 MkII amp gets you there with all the ease or complexity that defines your personal musical mantra. Never settle. Own your tone!
CLASSIC SPEAKER & FULL-RANGE MODES: The new Classic Speaker mode provides more organic and authentic amp-to-speaker tones, while Full-Range Speaker mode is optimal for acoustic guitars and jam track playback.
BE MORE YOU: With 128 presets and more than 200 amps, cabinets, and effects, your perfect tone awaits, whether you’re a conventional player or a blazing iconoclast. If you want to push the envelope even further, the free Spider V Remote app is always by your side to unlock more sounds, more possibilities, and more inspiration. And it’s almost impossible to fall victim to creative shutdowns, because the Line 6 CustomTone community is a click away to provide inspiration and share presets.
USE YOUR FEET: The Spider V 120 MkII is optimized for use with the optional Line 6 FBVTM 3 Advanced Foot Controller, which lets you control your amps and effects without interrupting your performance. The foot controller makes it easy to jam at home and record parts into a computer, but it also ensures you can perform live like a pro.
LAYER YOUR LINES: An onboard, 60-second looper lets you explore all the textural adventures of looping. These days, many artists incorporate looping into their creative processes and live shows, so see what stacking textures can do for your own expression.
CUT THE CABLE: Go wireless with no fuss. The Spider V 120 MkII includes an onboard wireless receiver, which means all you need to do is get an optional Line 6 Relay® transmitter for your guitar, and you’ll be unfettered and free. Get those dance moves and stage dives ready.
- NEW Classic Speaker mode for organic sound and feel
- NEW Artist, Iconic Song, and classic amp presets
- 200+ amps, cabs, and effects
- Tuner, metronome, jam-along drum loops, and 60-second looper
- Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay transmitters*
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV 3 Foot Controller
- XLR direct stereo outputs for connecting to a sound system or mixer
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app (Mac®, PC, iOS®, AndroidTM**)
- *Spider V 60, Spider V 120, and Spider V 240 models are wireless ready. Relay G10T transmitter sold separately. Spider V wireless ready amps are also compatible with any Line 6 RF2 transmitter, like those included with the Relay G30, G50, G55, and G90, that is using firmware 2.00 or higher. The Relay G10T is compatible with typical 1/4" output jacks used on most passive and active instruments. Guitars that have non-standard jack wiring may require a 1/4" mono adapter for use with Relay G10.
- **Recording on Android requires Android OS 5.0+ or newer with High Performance Audio enabled.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year