Line 6 Spider V 60 MKII 60W 1x10 Combo
The Line 6 Spider V 60 MkII is a full-featured practice amp, but it’s not “just” a practice amp. Whether you like to plug in and immediately rock a traditional amp tone, or enjoy tweaking parameters until you’ve devised a unique and awe-inspiring sound, this machine gives you the tools to create exactly what you want. Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel, while all-new presets—including vintage amp presets voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker, and Artist and Iconic Song collections—are natural and authentic enough to go from rehearsal space to recording studio and live stage. Call up your favorite shred, chime, clean, saturated, chunky, or metal tones with ease, and if you want something more, dive into deeper parameters—as well as the free Spider V Remote editor app—to sculpt custom sounds that could only come from your brain. Whatever drives your creativity, the Spider V 60 MkII amp gets you there with all the ease or complexity that defines your individual musical mantra. Never settle. Own your tone!
CLASSIC SPEAKER & FULL-RANGE MODES: The new Classic Speaker mode provides more organic and authentic amp-to-speaker tones, while Full-Range Speaker mode is optimal for acoustic guitars and jam track playback.
BE MORE YOU: With 128 presets and more than 200 amps, cabinets, and effects, your perfect tone awaits, whether you’re a conventional player or a blazing iconoclast. If you want to push the envelope even further, the free Spider V Remote app is always by your side to unlock more sounds, more possibilities, and more inspiration. And it’s almost impossible to fall victim to creative shutdowns, because the Line 6 CustomTone community is a click away to provide inspiration and share presets.
USE YOUR FEET: The Spider V 60 MkII is optimized for use with the optional Line 6 FBVTM 3 Advanced Foot Controller, which lets you control your amps and effects without interrupting your performance. The foot controller makes it easy to jam at home and record parts into a computer, but it also ensures you can perform live like a pro. After all, the Spider V 60 MkII is not “just” a practice amp.
LAYER YOUR LINES: An onboard, 60-second looper lets you explore all the textural adventures of looping. These days, many artists incorporate looping into their creative processes and live shows, so see what stacking textures can do for your own expression.
CUT THE CABLE: Go wireless with no fuss. The Spider V 60 MkII includes an onboard wireless receiver, which means all you need to do is get an optional Line 6 Relay® transmitter for your guitar, and you’ll be unfettered and free. Get those dance moves and stage dives ready.
- NEW Classic Speaker mode for organic sound and feel
- NEW Artist, Iconic Song, and classic amp presets
- 200+ amps, cabs, and effects
- Tuner, metronome, jam-along drum loops, and 60-second looper
- Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay transmitters*
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV 3 Foot Controller
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app (Mac®, PC, iOS®, AndroidTM**)
- *Spider V 60, Spider V 120, and Spider V 240 models are wireless ready. Relay G10T transmitter sold separately. Spider V wireless ready amps are also compatible with any Line 6 RF2 transmitter, like those included with the Relay G30, G50, G55, and G90, that is using firmware 2.00 or higher. The Relay G10T is compatible with typical 1/4" output jacks used on most passive and active instruments. Guitars that have non-standard jack wiring may require a 1/4" mono adapter for use with Relay G10.
- **Recording on Android requires Android OS 5.0+ or newer with High Performance Audio enabled.