Line 6 XD-V55 Handheld Digital Wireless System
Line 6 XD-V55 Wireless Microphone Product Overview by GAK
The XD-V55 wireless microphone from Line 6 seta a new standard for professional wireless microphone systems. Whether you're a vocalist, performer or spoken word artist the XD-V75 is the perfect microphone for you.
The microphone features a lavalier system with three EQ filter models and also headset featuring a high-end omnidirectional microphone capsule.
The wireless system operates in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which avoids interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. It also has a extended ranged of 275 foot.
Line 6 Product Overview
For vocalists, performers and active spoken word presenters, the XD-V55 family sets new standards for reliability, ease of use and superior audio quality. All XD-V55 systems both handheld and bodypack feature patented digital technologies that deliver sound so impressive they inspire confident, great sounding performances. Including a handheld system featuring four superb microphone models, a lavalier system with three EQ filter models and a headset featuring a high-end omnidirectional microphone capsule, the XD-V55 family is the right choice.
The mic modelling delivers great sound, which remains pristine from your lips to your audience's ears thanks to the 24-bit performance. DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology keeps your signal safe the entire time.
You may have noticed that some wireless microphones come with FCC warning labels. Line 6 digital wireless systems, including XD-V35, don't need "FCC Consumer Alert" stickers because they are fully FCC compliant. XD-V digital wireless operates in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which avoids interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. XD-V35 systems ensure peace of mind and the most reliable operation worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
Worried about interference caused Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® devices that operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band? XD-V35 digital wireless systems use uniquely addressed and encoded digital transmission technology so your signal will travel from your transmitter to your receiver free of interference.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- For the professional vocalist, the XD-55 handheld system puts four superb microphone models right in your hand, including three that are based on the world's most popular live sound mics from Shure®, Sennheiser® and others. With the touch of a button on the microphone, you can find the mic model that best fits your unique voice.
- For vocalists, musicians, performers and active spoken word presenters who require hands-free operation, XD-V55 bodypack systems offer three EQ filter models that enable fast access to professionally tailored sounds. Mic placement is no longer a variable - on collar, chest or cheek, or even plugging an instrument into the transmitter - the custom EQ filter models will help to optimize the system performance to the situation.
- Every performer knows that when you sound your best, you perform with confidence. The unique versatility and reliability of XD-V55 systems ensure a great performance every time you hit the stage.
- Featuring 24-bit precision for a full frequency response of 10Hz to 20kHz and a wide dynamic range of up to >117dB (A weighted), XD-V55 digital wireless signals are so clear and strong that they sound and perform as if you're using a wired microphone.
- Unlike analog wireless systems, XD-V55 digital wireless systems never use signal companding to compress and expand the signal, so you always have full dynamic range. XD-V wireless systems allow you to convey every nuance of your performance to the audience in the most natural way, with crystal clarity. In addition to preventing unintentional handling noise, the adjustable dynamic filter reduces unwanted ambient noise, while preserving your natural vocal articulation.
- Line 6 digital wireless systems use exclusive digital technologies to protect their signals from interference that can wreak havoc on analog wireless systems. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes XD-V55 digital audio from any other third-party signal, including Wi-Fi. This prevents audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices and ensures the highest signal integrity.
- u may have noticed that some wireless microphones come with FCC warning labels. Line 6 digital wireless systems, including XD-V55, don't need "FCC Consumer Alert" stickers because they're fully FCC compliant. XD-V digital wireless operates in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which avoids interference from TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. XD-V55 systems ensure peace of mind and the most reliable operation worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
- Worried about interference caused by Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® devices that operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band? XD-V55 digital wireless systems use uniquely addressed and encoded digital transmission technology, so your signal will travel from transmitter to receiver free of interference.
- Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that analog wireless technology is no longer the only option. Now in its fourth generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in simplicity and performance.
- Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, XD-V55 systems are incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the six always-available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together - job done.
- At ten feet away or at the full extent its range, XD-V digital wireless systems deliver the same, consistent, dependable signal quality. Unlike analog wireless systems, there's no increased risk of interference or degradation in signal as you move further from the receiver. You can perform with full confidence, right up to the range limits of your XD-V system.