Line 6 JM4 Looper Pedal
The Line 6 JM4 Looper sparks inspiration in ways other looping pedals can only dream, combining exhilarating jam tracks with sound-on-sound looping and a full arsenal of legendary sounds. The Line 6 JM4 Looper features over 100 Endless Jam tracks and drum grooves in more than 10 styles performed by top LA and Nashville session players.
With up to 24 minutes of recording time, and storage for up to 100 recorded jams, JM4 Looper lets you capture all your riffs and musical ideas. Plus, store more jams, export your jams to your computer's recording software and post jams online all through the SD card slot.
The looper has dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and Undo for super-easy practicing, songwriting and creation of an entire backing band on the fly. Layer guitar tracks, bass tracks, keyboards'even vocals with the balanced XLR microphone input.
Complete with a comprehensive collection of brilliant modern and historic guitar tones, JM4 Looper gives you access to 200+ artist-created presets, 150+ song-based presets, 12 Line 6 amp models and a stunning array of effects for guitar and vocals. There's even room for 36 presets of your own creation.
Add depth, color and texture to your guitar tones and vocals with any of the pro effects included in JM4 Looper. Spend more time playing and less time tweaking your guitar tone with Smart Control FX. Seven effects to choose from'use up to three at a time.
Effects include: Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay (with Tap Tempo), Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo), Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo), Reverb.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 200 artist-created presets
- 150 song-based presets
- 36 user-programmable presets
- 12 Line 6 amp models from Clean to Insane
- 7 Smart Control FX
- 3 tone controls
- Integrated tuner
- Independent Mic/Aux input effects: 3-band EQ, Compressor, Delay and Reverb
- 100 Endless Jam tracks and drum grooves
- Save up to 100 CD-quality recorded jams (totaling 24 minutes of recording time) internally
- SD card slot for importing and exporting loops and recordings. (Supports up to 2-GB SD card for storage of up to 6.5 hours of recorded jams. SD card sold separately)
- Dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and Undo
- 1/4" instrument input
- 1/4" aux input
- XLR mic input with dedicated trim knob
- 1/8" CD/MP3 input
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 1/4" mono guitar output
- 1/4" stereo outputs
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year