Line 6 POD Studio UX2
POD Studio UX2 combines the stunning sound of POD Farm plug-in with a rock-solid and powerful USB interface. Essential to the success of countless platinum-selling albums, these immortal Line 6 guitar, bass and effects tones are now available for recording guitarists.
In 1998, Line 6 released Amp Farm(R) amp modeling plug-in and forever changed the way guitarists record. Ten years and dozens of groundbreaking creations later, Line 6 continues the recording revolution with POD Farm.
POD Farm, the Premium Tone Plug-in
From dark and smoky American combos to blazing, gain-crazed English stacks, the sounds of hundreds of fully adjustable amps and cabs, plus studio-standard effects, stompboxes and preamps, are here for you to define your music and cement your place in history.
# POD Farm plug-in features the sounds of the sought-after vintage essentials and must-have modern monsters necessary for a pro-sounding recording. It includes 18 immortal guitar amps (modeled after Fender(R) Deluxe Reverb(R), Marshall(R) JCM-800, Vox(R) AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie(R) Dual Rectifier(R), and more), 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox and studio effects (modeled after
# EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez(R) Tube Screamer(R), MXR(R) Phase 90, LA-2A(R) studio compression, and more) and 6 crucial mic preamps (modeled after
# Neve(R) 1073, Avalon Vt737, API(R) 512c, and more).
Drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amplifier. The carousel-style gear browser, displaying each and every coveted model, provides an experience that's a dream come true. Creating classic tones or imaginative hybrids is incredibly fast and easy.
Fully adjustable, each model offers total tweak capability. Also, with hundreds of presets available, classic gear combinations can be chosen to provide timeless tones in an instant.
Plus, get your free FX Junkie model pack and add 35 more effect models including synths, filters, delays, and more to POD Farm!
POD Farm is Mac(R) AU/RTAS(R)/VST(R) and Windows(R) RTAS(R)/VST(R) compatible for seamless integration with all major recording software applications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- UX2 provides the lowest noise for recording guitar with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency and allows you to record and monitor a fully processed tone
- POD Farm plug-in provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox and studio effects and 6 mic preamps in Mac(R) AU/RTAS(R)/VST(R) and Windows(R) RTAS(R) /VST(R) formats
- Free FX Junkie model pack adds 35 more effect models, including synths, filters, delays and more, to POD Farm
- Includes Reason Limited production software
- Two 1/4-inch guitar inputs (normal or pad), two balanced XLR inputs with mic preamps, phantom power and trim knobs, 1/4-inch stereo monitor input, two 1/4-inch line inputs, two balanced 1/4-inch line out, S/PDIF digital out, 1/4-inch stereo headphone out with level control, assignable VU meters
- 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample rate conversion)
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
No upgrades available
Never got a chance to use it as it didn't work. Fiddle to set up.
Great product, 2nd purchase of item.