Line 6 Spider Jam 75W 1x12 Combo
The Line Spider Jam is a complete Guitar Entertainment System, at 75 Watts and with real backing tracks, effects models and amp simulations, this is an innovative, multi-purpose guitar/vocal combo.
The Line 6 Spider Jam is the ideal tool for any level of artist who wants to perfect their jammin' skills. Loaded with over 100 endless jams using real audio tracks from real-life LA session players, the Spider Jam gives you the experience of playing alongside a pro band, not just cheesy midi files. Whilst it's based around the JM-4 Looping pedal, it's a different beast to the loopers you might be accustomed to and is more practically designed around giving you a versatile practice tool to develop your playing chops over.
A built-in multi-track Looping Recorder stores up to 14 minutes of sound, and the Mic/aux inputs adds the extra bonus of throwing keyboards, bass or vocals into the mix. Spider Jam, like other amps in the Spider III family, features hundreds of rock star-approved presets, 12 distinct amp models, Smart Control effects, along with a built-in tuner.
Packed with Insane rock star sounds, the Line 6 Spider Jam is the perfect combination of practice tool and small gigging amp.
Call GAK now for Line 6 info, advice and the best deals on guitars, amps and effects - 01273 665400
- Innovative, multi-purpose guitar/vocal combo with real audio backing tracks
- An ideal practice tool
- 250 artist-created tones
- 100 Endless Jams with a pro rhythm section
- Looping recorder stores up 14 minutes of music
- 12 distinct amp and cabinet models
- 7 Smart Control FX models including: Tape Echo, Multi-Tap, Sweep Echo, Flanger/Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo and Reverb
- 36 Programmable presets
- 75-watt power section
- 12 inch Custom Celestion speaker and a 2 inch tweeter
- On-board tuner
- CD/MP3 Input jack
- Stereo 1/4 inch jack outputs and a headphone jack
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year