Log Jam Microlog 2 Stomper Pedal
The Microlog 2 is designed to fit neatly into a pedal-board and can be used alternatively as a stand-alone unit. Pocket-sized it may be but it doesn't have a pocket-sized sound as it's built to precisely the same quality as all our instruments.
At a mere 215 grams and featuring similar dimensions to a standard size overdrive or chorus pedal it won't weigh you down.
As with all Logjam products it is hand-made in the UK from high-quality certificated timber
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Hand-made in the UK from high-quality certificated timber
- Features a non-slip grip rubber base
- Requires no batteries
- Now guaranteed for 3 years
- Weight: 215 grams
- Dimensions: 70 x 100 x 45mm
- Freq range: 60Hz
- 12kHz Sensitivity:
- 76dB±3dB Impedance: 600Ω±30%
Thin sound. Needs alot of EQ if you want a full and warm sound.