LR Baggs iBeam Active Pickup System
The iBeam Active System combines our patented bridge plate transducer with an all-discrete class A endpin preamp that enables you to simply "plug-in-and-play". The user-installable iBeam reproduces the natural tone of an acoustic guitar while maintaining perfect string balance and providing full dynamic range.
The iBeam itself is the heart of the system and weighs only 1/3rd oz. This revolutionary bridge plate transducer easily sticks to the bridge plate on the inside of the guitar and does not affect the acoustic tone of the guitar in any way. The iBeam is microphonic enough to hear the rich (but correct) texture of finger squeak and top tapping, but is resistant to feedback and gives you excellent amplified sound without a hint of piezo quack. Included with each iBeam is a placement jig that allows you to install the pickup in minutes and get the ideal placement for the transducer inside the guitar.
The iBeam preamp is made up of class A discrete circuitry and built on our stereo Strapjack Plus. Pre-tuned to deliver that great L.R. Baggs performance from the iBeam in any situation, it is ultra-quiet and faithfully amplifies the sound and dynamics of the iBeam. There is even a second passive channel available if you would like to add a magnetic or undersaddle pickup to compliment the iBeam.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- - Quick and easy installation
- - Includes ibeam placement jig (pin bridge guitars only) Peel-and-stick
- - Natural string-to-string balance and dynamics
- - Fits most X-Braced guitars
- - All discrete class A preamp for warm, analog sound
- - Available in steel- and nylon-string versions
- - Ibeam length: 2.875"
- - Ibeam width: .425"
- - Ibeam weight: less than 1/3 oz.
- - Battery type: Single 9V
- - Battery life: 1000 hrs.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year