LR Baggs Stadium Electric Bass DI
The L.R. Baggs Stadium Electric Bass DI is a Studio-Grade Bass DI for the Stage. Originally developed by the bass playing engineers at LR Baggs for their own use, the Stadium Electric Bass DI infuses your signal with a blend of studio-grade circuitry and a vibrant palette of unique, tone shaping tools. Composed of carefully selected, "top shelf" components, the all-discrete electronics provide a level of fidelity that rivals even the most sought after studio DIs. Then engage the effects to unveil an expansive range of colourful tones shaped by just a few powerful and easy-to-use controls. Built in a rugged enclosure constructed of aluminium, steel, and ABS plastic, the Stadium DI ensures over-the-top reliability for life on the road.
Hand assembled in California.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Growl control adds low end distortion for thickness and rich, harmonic content
- Drive button pushes the Growl to a full overdrive
- Comp EQ enhances the feel of playing while evening out your tone
- Attack sweeps between a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
- Fat switch boosts 150Hz +3dB or +6dB for a fuller, rounded tone
- VU meter visually optimizes gain for passive and active pickups
- All-discrete signal path with XLR and quarter inch outputs
- 48V phantom power, 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
- Pad boosts or cuts XLR out (-10dBV or +4dBu) to meet the needs of the PA
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- Rugged enclosure constructed of aluminum, steel, and ABS plastic
- Includes custom LR Baggs carrying case
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year