M-Audio Air 192 4 Studio Pro Recording Bundle
M-Audio Air 192 | 4 Vocal Studio Pro
2-In/2-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface Including Nova Black Condenser Microphone, Shockmount, XLR Cable and HDH40 Headphones, M-Audio BX5 Active Monitors, cables and isolation pads.
Studio Grade Production – Simplified! Enter the world of studio-based recording with the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro—the ultimate all-in-one solution for computer recording projects. Combining the critically acclaimed AIR 192|4 interface, HDH40 headphones, a Nova Black condenser microphone, XLR cable and the premium AIR Series Software Suite, laying down vocal tracks, recording electric and acoustic instruments and adding voice-overs to multimedia projects has never been easier. With the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro, the combination of high-performance hardware and easy-to-use software results in pro-grade audio capture for every recording scenario.
Premium Software Suite Included The AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, the Avid Effect Collection and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins (Xpand!2, Mini Grand, Vacuum, BOOM), you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs.
More Than Just an Interface This is the creative centre of your recording setup: The simple-to-use, style-infused AIR 192|4 audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+1⁄4- inch balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated 1⁄4-inch instrument input, the AIR 192|4 enables you to record two channels simultaneously. The versatility of a combo input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line- level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the conveniently located instrument input guarantees a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal. Fusing an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, USB & USB-C connection cables, our exclusive CrystalTM low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class, the AIR 192|4 provides all the tools you need to capture that initial idea and transform it into a finished masterpiece with ease. Take your music to the next level and start recording now!
Professional Recording Studio-grade recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Nova Black large diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more. At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is an 18mm pure aluminium condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20–20kHz), high sensitivity (-38dB, 0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz) and accurate transient response, resulting in a microphone that captures even the most subtle nuances with ease, with minimal interference from unwanted ambient noise.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent CrystalTM preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialling in the perfect level
- XLR+1⁄4-inch TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) 1⁄4-inch instrument input with dedicated signal
- circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo 1⁄4-inch outs; 1⁄4-inch headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones
- Pro Software Suite Included – Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, Ableton Live Lite, Eleven Lite, Avid Effects Collection
- and 2GB of Touch Loops content, plus the Creative FX Collection, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, Vacuum and BOOM from AIR Music Tech
- M-Audio BX5 D3 Active Studio Monitors, (Pair) + Male XLR - Jack Cables
- Adam Hall PAD ECO 1 Isolation Pads, 170x300mm
No upgrades available