M-Audio Air 192 8 Audio Interface
M-Audio Air 192 | 8 Audio Interface
4-In/4-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface
No-compromise professional studio quality and features at an amazing value! With the AIR 192|8, you can create 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the AIR 192|8 features our exclusive CrystalTM low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The AIR 192|8’s flexible inputs enable you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+1⁄4-inch balanced combo inputs with switchable -10dB mic pad, and 2 all-new 1⁄4-inch instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
The (2) 1⁄4-inch and (4) RCA outputs with USB/Direct control, and Direct Mono/Stereo switch provide multiple output options for connecting to outboard gear, DJ mixers, or studio monitors. The headphone output with independent level, USB/Direct, and switchable 1/2 or 3/4 audio stream controls are perfect for discretely listening to a cue mix, sub mix, or main mix. MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and external MIDI gear. The AIR 192|8 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium hi-speed USB connection enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever.
Premium Software Suite Included The AIR 192|8 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|8 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software, and we’ve teamed up with Avid to craft a version of this terri c collection specifically tailored to our hardware. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software will inspire you to create, record and share your ideas across the world at any time.
CrystalTM Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters & Premium Components Our engineers designed the Crystal Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|8 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance. When combined with the class-leading sample rates of up to 192kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the performance. With layout and component choices that were carefully crafted by our American engineering team, you’re getting the best sound available.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
- Transparent CrystalTM preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialling in the perfect level
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+1⁄4-inch TRS combo with -10dB mic pad or 1⁄4-inch instrument inputs
- Use any combination of TRS combo or 1⁄4-inch instrument input on the two channels: (2) TRS, (2) instrument or (1)
- of each
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo 1⁄4-inch and RCA outs with direct mono/stereo switch
- (2) RCA assignable auxiliary outputs; 1⁄4-inch headphone output with independent source and level controls
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- Software Included – Pro Tools | First, Ableton Live Lite, Eleven Lite, Avid FX Collection & Touch Loops content, plus
- the Creative FX Collection, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, Vacuum, DB33, Strike & BOOM VIs