M-Audio M-Track 2X2 USB Audio Interface
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
M-Audio Product Overview
With the M-Track 2X2, you can capture your instrument and vocal performance in 24-bit/192kHz studio- quality with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise Crystal pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+1⁄4" balanced combo input, and an all-new 1⁄4" instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The M-Track 2X2 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever.
- 24bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- (1)Dedicated XLR/TRS combo input and (1) dedicated instrument input-perfect for solo artists
- USB-high-speed audio interface (compatible w/USB-A) with zero-latency monitoring with USB/Direct Balance control
- Headphone out within dependent level control
- AIR Creative Collection FX (20 World Class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro T ools®)
- AIR Strike
- AIR Xpand!2
- AIR Mini Grand
- Cubase LE
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- All new Crystal Preamps deliver pristine, transparent sound
- +48v Phantom Power accommodates all microphone types
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1⁄4” TRS combo input and 1⁄4” instrument High-Z input
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment; table-top design provides easy access to critical controls
- Stereo 1⁄4” outs; 1⁄4” headphone out with independent level control
- With M-Audio’s C-Series Interfaces, high quality signal capture has never been easier courtesy of all-new, pro-grade “Crystal” Preamps. Engineered from the ground up, Crystal Preamps provide musicians and producers with a transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard – plus, the inclusion of a +48v Phantom Power Switch assures all microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser mics.