M-Audio M-Track 8X4M USB Audio Interface
The M-Audio M-Track 8X4M is an 8-in 4-out feature-packed USB audio/MIDI interface that provides all of the connections you need to easily create professional 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central monitor volume knob, the M-Track 8X4M features transparent low-noise Crystal Preamps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class.
The M-Track 8X4M can connect to either the standard USB A port on your Mac or PC, or the USB C port - cables for both are thoughtfully included. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection and USB/direct control
- 8-In/4-Out 24/192 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- (4) XLR+ 1/4in TRS combo inputs, (2) 1/4in instrument inputs and (2) 1/4in line inputs(2) 1/4in headphone outputs with independent source and level controls
- Stereo 1/4in main outputs; (2) 1/4in assignable auxiliary outputs
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Included software: Pro Tools First | M-Audio Edition, Eleven Lite, featuring high-quality guitar amp and FX models, Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®), AIR Music Technology Xpand!2, AIR Music Technology Mini Grand, AIR Music Technology Strike and 2GB of Touch Loops content
Great build quality and features for the price. Majority of I/O being on the rear is a bonus, keeping desk clear of cables while providing easy access on the front for 2 inputs if needed. Separate headphone output/levels makes monitoring simple and they work independently of the main monitor (great for late night sessions). All controls on top, clearly laid out. Nice large monitor dial, feels great in use. Purchased this product as it works as a stereo monitor mixer (connected to powered speakers) without computer having to be powered on. Can use hardware set-up then easily switch on computer and record/playback, or hear computer audio without hardware system powered on, all without out replugging any cables, neat and tidy with a single volume/monitor control.