M-Audio M-Track Eight USB Audio Interface
The M-Audio M-Track Eight Audio Interface is an ideal solution for recording groups, entire drum kits, or any arrangement where multiple mics are used. M-Audio M-Track Eight combines a practical design with pro level features and includes Cubase LE sequencing software.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Adding to the M-Track interface line, which includes M- Track, M-Track Plus, and M-Track Quad, M-Audio has now announced M-Track Eight, an eight- channel, 24-bit USB audio interface designed for expanded recording capabilities with an ultra- low-noise signal path, 112 dB signal-to-noise ratio, and zero-latency monitoring. M-Track Eight has 24-bit / 96 kHz (max.) digital audio for recording audio higher than CD quality and, as its name implies, M-Track Eight includes eight XLR 1/4-inch combo inputs to accommodate any source. All inputs are combo jacks with mic/line auto-sensing capabilities, and Channels 1 and 2 add an instrument level switch in addition to being front-facing, which allows for easy access when the unit is rack-mounted. Two banks of 48V phantom power are onboard for use with condenser microphones. Outputs include eight 1/4-inch TRS, two pairs of 1/4-inch monitor outputs with A/B control, and two 1/4-inch headphone outputs, which are switchable between Outputs 1 and 2 or 3 and 4. M-Track Eight is class-compliant with Mac and a driver is included for PC.
- High headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
- Up to 24/96 kHz resolution
- 8 XLR 1/4" combo inputs with individual metering
- Dual headphone outs with selectable source (1/2 or 3/4)
- 8 balanced 1/4" outputs
- USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Input 1 and 2 line/mic- or instrument-selectable
- Selectable phantom power for Channels 1-4 and 5-8
- Dedicated control room output