M-Audio M-Track Quad USB Audio Interface
The M-Track Quad from M-Audio is a 4-channel USB Audio/MIDI interface, with resolution up to 24-bit/96 kHz, XLR/TRS combo inputs, MIDI I/O, zero-latency monitoring and an onboard USB hub.
The audio channels have XLR/TRS combo inputs that can be used for a microphone or line-level signal, or switched to accept Hi-Z instruments like guitars. Phantom power is also switchable on the front. A send/return 1/4" insert is provided for each channel.
As well as the dual 1/4" TRS balanced main outputs, the M-Track Quad has two additional 1/4" TRS outputs for flexibility. A stereo 1/4" headphone output provides zero-latency input monitoring and can be blended with DAW playback via the Monitor Mix knob. The headphone output can also be switched to mono.
The onboard USB hub provides three type A connections. The M-Audio DAW, Ignite by AIR, is also included
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 24-bit / 96 kHz audio resolution
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 x XLR/jack combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable Phantom Power and line input switching
- 4 x TRS 1/4" inserts
- MIDI in and out
- 4 x 1/4" balanced monitor outputs (1 & 2 with volume level, 3 & 4 with fixed volume)
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Power supply included
- A USB 2.0 connection with three USB outputs for using the Quad as a powered USB hub
- Includes Ignite by AIR