Mackie 3204-VLZ3 Series Compact Mixer with USB
The 32-channel Mackie 3204-VLZ3 mixer combines VLZ3 low-noise, high-headroom technology with increased channel count and superior processing that's perfect for real-world live gigs.
The Mackie 3204-VLZ3 features 28 XDR2 mic channels, each with 3-band, sweepable mid EQ, offering more clean and useable gain than the competition. Create great-sounding, professional mixes using dedicated channel and subgroup compression, dual RMFX+ effects processors and true 4-bus architecture. You can even connect to your laptop to record the show, stream house music or use your favorite plug-in live using the built-in 4x2 USB interface.
Mackie 3204-VLZ3 features 3-band EQ on all channels, with a sweepable mid on channels 1-28. The XDR2 mic preamps offer incredibly low noise, with individual mic pre THD below 0.0007%, and overall mixer THD less than 0.0025%, with 60dB of available gain per channel.
Dual RMFX+ effects processors bring "gig-ready," useable effects to your mixes, including an extremely useful tap function for delay. The 3204-VLZ3 features eight dedicated in-line compressors, delivering simple, sweet dynamic control with the single twist of a knob. Use the compressors on channels 25-28 for your most important vocals and instruments.
The 3204-VLZ3 has a 4x2 built-in 24-bit, 48 kHz USB interface that's ideal for both live and studio recording. VLZ3 4-Bus mixers offer the best footprint-to-channel count ratio available, delivering more features in less square footage. And in true Mackie tradition, the 3204-VLZ3 is "Built-Like-A-Tank".
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 32-channel 4-bus mixer with proven VLZ3 low-noise, high-headroom design
- 28 studio-grade XDR2 mic preamps
- 130dB dynamic range
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 4 subgroups, featuring dedicated compressors for total dynamic control
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 25-28)
- 3-band active EQ with carefully selected frequency ranges for maximum flexibility
- Dual 32-bit RMFX processors featuring 24 Gig Ready useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- Stream subgroups or master L/R to your PC or Mac for recording
- Use your favorite plug-in live via auxes 5/6
- Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback or return to channel and implement EQ, auxes and more
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options available
- 18dB/oct. 100Hz low cut filter
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- All steel, classic Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" chassis design
- Smallest footprint in class saves precious desk space
- Lightweight and portable ( 39 lbs / 17.7 kg )
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC