Mackie Big Knob Studio
Mackie Product Overview
The Mackie Big Knob has proven itself for more than a decade as the go-to monitor controlling solution for project and professional studios. The all-new Big Knob family takes the best of this classic workflow, delivering the right solution for the modern studio.
Both the Big Knob Studio and Big Knob Studio+ offer high-resolution USB interfacing (with resolutions up to 192 kHz), featuring dual Onyx mic preamps, delivering an ultra-wide 60 dB of gain range and award-winning sound quality.
The expanded Big Knob lineup offers models with unique feature sets and I/O to suit a huge range of applications. Features like dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio out, a true cue mix and more ensure Big Knob will fit right into your studio or workspace.
- Input Channels: 3 x sources
- Output Channels: 2 x stereo monitors
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (monitors A/B), 2 x 1/4" (2-track)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Talkback: Built-in
- Software: Traktion
- Compatibility: Mac, Windows
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Power Supply: 18V DC power supply (included)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2047820‐00