Mackie CR3 Reference Monitors
Mackie CR3 Creative Reference Monitor Overview By GAK.
The Mackie CR3 Multimedia Monitors are designed for multimedia creation and entertainment, delivering studio-quality design and performance in sleek, small-footprint designs. Featuring 50 watts of power and high-quality components like a sound-enhancing high-frequency waveguide and premium transducers, Creative Reference monitors ensure pristine, accurate sound for any application. Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR's speaker placement switch and take advantage of convenient front-panel features like a dedicated input for smartphone playback. Plus, you get all the cables you need to get started right out of the box. With Mackie Creative Reference monitors, you get professional sound quality and features in compact desk-friendly designs perfect for work, play and everything in between.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance o50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound o3"²"² polypropylene-coated woofer o.75"²"² ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80Hz - 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4", 1/8", RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories oAcoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening o1/8"²"² to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers o1/8"²"² to 1/8"²"² cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers oSpeaker-to-speaker cable
I am very pleased with the sound from the speakers overall, makie CR3 monitors get a thumbs up from me.
Great sound awesome for the price
Quality sound across the range.
Nice monitors. Not the clearest for mixing but great value for the money