Mackie DLM12s 2000W Powered Subwoofer
Average rating / 5
Awaiting stock, pre-order now
- New DLM 2000W Powered Loudspeakers Deliver Premium Performance at One-third the Size
- Mackie is extremely excited to announce the launch of a whole new line of powered loudspeakers - Mackie DLM Series.
- The new line delivers premium performance at one-third the size of traditional designs. The DLM Series offer a level of innovation never before seen in the world of portable sound reinforcement. Packed with cutting-edge technology, DLM speakers each feature a staggering 2000 watts of power, proprietary Mackie TruSource technology and a full-featured integrated digital mixer/processor. This potent technological combination not only allows for the incredibly small form factor, but also delivers a level of performance and fidelity that is simple not otherwise available. The extremely powerful DLM system includes two full-range models (DLM8, DLM12) along with a high-output compact subwoofer (DLM12S).
- "With DLM you are seeing Mackie's commitment to delivering groundbreaking technology," commented John Boudreau, Mackie SVP. "Yes. It's amazing that DLM speakers are a third smaller than anything in their class. But it's the unmatched power, processing and fidelity that really sets DLM apart from everything else on the market."
- Each DLM Series Powered Loudspeaker delivers 2000 watts of ultra-efficient Class-D power.
- Featuring TruSource™ technology, the full-range DLM8 and DLM12 are equipped with Mackie's TruSource driver that incorporates the high-output woofer and 1.75" compression driver into an incredibly compact common-magnet design. Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity.
- Both the DLM8 and DLM12 feature the Mackie DL2 integrated digital mixer, providing a dual-channel mixing solution for a wide array of possible connections with incredible channel features like 3-band EQ and 16 great-sounding effects. Plus, system processing like a multi-band feedback destroyer, six speaker modes and Smart Protect technology provide the tools needed for truly professional applications.
- The ultra-compact form factor of the DLM8 and DLM12 includes a rugged PC-ABS cabinet, powder-coated grille and integrated kickstand for personal monitor use. The companion DLM12S packs 2000 watts of chest-pounding power and deep low end into the highest-output compact sub on the market. The integrated DLP Digital Processor provides system processing tools like a variable crossover, speaker modes for optimum voicing and the system protection. The rugged 15mm poplar cabinet is unbelievably compact with a durable, powder-coated grille and integrated pole-cup for mounting a DLM full-range loudspeaker plus additional configuration options that include wall mounting and flying for professional installs.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12"³, heat-treated woofer with 3"³ voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight (47 lb / 21.3 kg)