Mackie HM-400 Headphone Amplifier
Mackie HM-400 Product Overview by GAK
The HM-400 is a 4 channel headphone amplifier from Mackie, delivering up to 12 headphone outputs. Each headphone output has its own volume control.
Whether you're looking to split a signal to an entire band, you want to split the signal of your iPad to multiple headphones or anything in between, the HM-4 has got you covered.
A 19" rack-mountable unit, the HM-400 delivers flexible, robust headphone distribution for studios, practice spaces and more.
The unit utilises Mackie's Built-Like-A-Tank construction, robust and built to last.
Powered by a 12V AC adapter.
- 12 total headphone outputs
- L/R Main stereo inputs plus L/R stereo outputs
- 7 segment LED metering per channel plus main
- 3 headphone outputs per channel
- Aux input on each channel with balance control to mix main and aux signal
- Mute and stereo/2-ch mode switches per channel
- Renowned Mackie Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.