Mackie HM-800 Headphone Amplifier
Mackie HM-800 Product Overview by GAK
The HM-800 is an 8 channel headphone amplifier from Mackie, delivering up to 16 headphone outputs. Each headphone output has its own volume control.
Whether you're looking to split a signal to an entire band, you want to split the signal of your iPad to multiple headphones or anything in between, the HM-4 has got you covered.
A 19" rackmountable unit, the HM-800 delivers flexible, robust headphone distribution for studios, practice spaces and more.
The unit utilises Mackie's Built-Like-A-Tank construction, robust and built to last.
Powered by a 12V AC adapter.
- 12 total headphone outputs
- 2 main stereo inputs with individual level control
- Stereo outputs
- 7 segment LED metering per channel plus main
- 2 headphone outputs per channel
- 8 independent aux inputs for up to 8 individual stereo mixes
- Input select and stereo/mono switches per channel
- Renowned Mackie Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
No upgrades available