Mackie MDB-1A DI
Mackie Product Overview
The MDB-1A is an Active Direct Box from Mackie, perfect for High output instruments due to its extra headroom.
An essential tool for stages and the studio, the MDB-1A DI gives you the ability to get clean, low noise audio to your mixer. The unit faithfully reproduces your sound with no extra fuss, so the audience hears it exactly how it sounds on stage.
The DI box utilises Mackie's Built-Like-A-Tank construction, with a thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners and long-wearing jacks. The robust unit has been built to withstand the rigours of heavy use.
- Active circuitry offers higher headroom for increased noise and distortion performance
- High-impedance 1/4" input with Thru output
- Balanced XLR output with Ground Lift
- Low Cut and Polarity switches
- Merge switch allows connection of stereo sources which are then summed to mono at the output, perfect for stereo sources like keyboards media players
- -20dB pad ensures distortion-free performance when connecting to high-level sources
- Powered via 48v Phantom Power
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
No upgrades available