Mackie MDB-1P Passive DI Box
Mackie MDB-1P Product Overview by GAK
The MDB-1P is a Passive Direct Box from Mackie, perfect for live sound and studio application.
An essential tool for stages and the studio, the MDB-1P DI gives you the ability to get clean, low noise audio to your mixer. The unit faithfully reproduces your sound with no extra fuss, so the audience hears it exactly how it sounds on stage.
The DI box utilises Mackie's Built-Like-A-Tank construction, with a thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners and long-wearing jacks. The robust unit has been built to withstand the rigours of heavy use.
- Ideal DI solution for mono sound sources such as guitars, basses, plus many more stage and studio applications
- Balanced male XLR output socket with Ground Lift
- High-impedance 1/4'' (6.35mm) input socket with Thru output
- -15dB pad for distortion-free performance when connecting to high-output sources
- Renowned Mackie 'Built-Like-A-Tank construction
No upgrades available