Mackie MDB-2P DI Box
Mackie MDB-2P Product Overview by GAK
The MDB-2P is a Passive Stereo Direct Box from Mackie, perfect for stereo devices such as keyboards and media devices.
An essential tool for stages and the studio, the MDB-2P DI gives you the ability to get clean, low noise audio to your mixer. The unit faithfully reproduces your sound with no extra fuss, so the audience hears it exactly how it sounds on stage.
The DI box utilises Mackie's Built-Like-A-Tank construction, with a thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners and long-wearing jacks. The robust unit has been built to withstand the rigours of heavy use.
- Ideal DI solution for stereo sound sources such as synthesizers, media players, and keyboards
- Balanced XLR output sockets with Ground Lift
- High-impedance 1/4'' (6.35mm) input sockets with Thru outputs
- -15dB pads for distortion-free performance when connecting to high-output sources
- Renowned Mackie 'Built-Like-A-Tank™' construction