Mackie Mix12FX 12 Channel Mixer
Mackie Mix12FX Analog Mixer Overview By GAK.
The Mackie Mix12FX is a 12 channel compact analog mixer with built in effects. The Mix12FX is designed to be compact and rugged, reliable and professional. The mixer also features a selection of quality effects including delays and reverbs. The chassis is made from durable metals and quality components. The Mackie Mix12FX is affordable and easy to use making this an ideal choice in the studio and on the road.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 12-channel compact effects mixer with proven high-headroom, low-noise performance
- 4 mic/line inputs with studio-level audio quality
- 3-band EQ with clean, precise tone shaping
- Low cut filter (75Hz)
- Pan, level and overload indication
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 4 stereo 1/4' line inputs
- 4/-10dB operation
- Balance, level and overload indication
- 12 great-sounding integrated effects including reverbs, choruses and delays
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- 60mm fader for Main L/R outputs
- Headphone and stereo control room outputs
- Rugged, reliable design built to last
- Extremely compact and portable
- The Mix12FX 12-channel compact effects mixer delivers the proven quality you expect from Mackie, the world leader in compact mixer design. The Mix12FX features a straightforward layout that's easy to use, including 12 integrated effects that sound great. Don't sacrifice - choose the reliably rugged Mackie MixFX12.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year