Mackie MP-240 Headphones
Mackie MP-240 Product Overview by GAK
The MP-240 headphones feature one dynamic driver and a balanced armature driver. They offer incredible clarity to the mids and highs, whilst also improving the headphones bass response.
Specially selected drivers give you the perfect balance between vocal clarity and ample low-end for optimal on stage performance. The headphones feature audiophile-grade cable, braided with an outer shielding to give you the best performance.
The headphones come with a moulded hard carrying case to protect your headphones when you are on the move. There are also three sets of different sized ear tips, all interchangeable depending on your preference.
- Professional in-ear monitors with an ergonomic and durable moulded low-profile enclosure
- Optimised for maximum comfort with exceptional sound isolation and bass response
- Hybrid dual driver design utilising a dynamic driver and a Knowles balanced armature driver
- Dynamic driver delivers superior low frequency performance
- Armature driver is designed to handle the mids and highs, providing incredible clarity
- Driver configuration ensures high-fidelity, studio-quality sound with jaw-dropping definition
- Crafted specially for artists to provide the performance and comfort required for stage applications
- High-fidelity shielded and braided detachable cable
- Cable design provides superior durability and sonic performance
- Detachable MMCX connector that swivels to deliver improved comfort and durability
- Over-ear design provides secure, comfortable, and unobtrusive fitment
- Three different types of ear tips included in three different sized - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange (all in small, medium, and large sizes)
- Includes a rugged moulded hard case to protect your IEMs when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8'' (3.5mm) to 1/4'' (6.35mm) adapter