Mackie MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitor
Mackie MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitor Product Overview by GAK
The Mackie MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitor has been carefully engineered to deliver highly accurate, superior sound reproduction in any studio.
The MR524 features Mackie's tried and tested logarithmic waveguide design, with broad dispersion and precise acoustic alignment for enhanced and consistent listening across the whole frequency range. It sports a 1" silk dome tweeter which provides seamless response and detailed vocal clarity, while the 5" polypropylene woofer ensures dynamic low-frequency response and both are powered by 50 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification.
Adjustable acoustic space and high frequency filters allows you to adjust the monitors to optimise your mix and the sleek, professional look all-wood cabinet is not only durable but will look great in any studio.
You can also add the MRS10 studio subwoofer for further powerful, deep low-frequency extension - great for electronic music, hip-hop and more!
- Designed for superior mix translation & accuracy
- Logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Precise acoustic alignment
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- 5.25-inch polypropylene woofer
- 50-watts bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Adjustable acoustic space filters
- HF filter with boost or cut
- Professional MDF cabinet design
- Custom designed internal bracing
- Flexible inputs
- Sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 57Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 45Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL Peak: 102 dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 108 dB SPL @ 1m
- Low Frequency Transducer: 5.25'' Polypropylene Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1'' Neodymium Magnet Driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Low Frequency Power: 30W RMS, 60W Peak, 4Ω Load
- High Frequency Power: 20W RMS, 40W Peak, 6Ω Load
- Type: Monolithic IC, Class AB With DMOS Power Stage
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Sensitivity: +4 dBu at 300Hz For Full Output
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ Balanced Bridging, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- High Frequency Equalisation: ±2 dB @ 3kHz and Above
- Inputs: 1 x TRS Balanced/Unbalanced, 1 x XLR Balanced, 1 x RCA Unbalanced
- -Power Requirements
- 120V: 60Hz
- 220V - 240V: 50/60Hz
- 100V: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W With Music, Loud Mix, 10W Idle
- Enclosure: 12 mm Thick MDF With 21 mm MDF Front Panel
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Height: 281 mm
- Width: 180 mm
- Depth: 221 mm
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.