Mackie SRM1550 Powered Subwoofer
The Mackie SRM1550 powered subwoofer is designed from the ground up to be the perfect match for SRM450 and SRM350 speakers, delivering 1200W of raw power paired with a custom high-output 15" woofer for powerful room-shaking performance. The road-worthy internally reinforced Poplar cabinet delivers on the "Built-Like-A-Tank" legacy that the SRM series is known for and its front ported design provides maximum punch and low-frequency extension. The SRM1550 features stereo XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs plus a variable digital crossover that includes presets for the Mackie SRM350 and SRM450. Get the powerful low end you need from the subwoofer built on the proven SRM legacy.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1200W of power paired with a 15"³ custom high-output woofer with 3" voice coil delivers gig-level volumes with room to spare
- Same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450
- Road-ready "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- 18mm, internally reinforced poplar cabinet and steel grille
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 loudspeakers
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Extremely portable design weighing in at only 65.5 lbs. / 29.7 kg.