Mackie SRM1850 Powered Sub
The Mackie SRM1850 18" Powered Subwoofer is "Built-Like-A-Tank," delivering 1600W of chest- pounding low end performance in a rugged, professional-grade, 18mm all-wood design that delivers the power and durability you demand.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Class-leading Power - Mackie's SRM1850 subwoofer pumps 1600W of intense class-D power into a custom high-output 18'' woofer delivering chest-pounding low end performance at gig-level volumes with room to spare.
- Built-like-a-tank - This extremely tough 18mm all- wood "Built-Like-A-Tank" cabinet delivers professional- grade road-worthiness with a durable black steel grille, textured scratch resistant black finish and front ported design for maximum low-frequency extension and punch.
- Variable Crossover - Tuning your system just got easier with the integrated digital crossover and easy one- touch presets for each SRM top box. There's even variable control for matching the crossover to any loudspeaker.
- System Protection - Push the mix to the limit with peace of mind. Mackie's Smart ProtectTM DSP regulates each speaker and kicks in to protect your investment against damage when things get pushed a little too hard.
- Output Connections - Chain additional loudspeakers and subwoofers together for larger audiences using the dual full-range outputs while drastically improving the midrange performance of your SRM top boxes using the high-pass outputs and built-in crossover presets.
- Pair the SRM1850 subwoofers with either SRM550 or SRM650 powered 2-way top boxes for a complete "plug and play" PA system. Use the pole-cup to accommodate any standard pole mount or just stack the boxes right on top. No matter what the application, Mackie's powered SRM subwoofers come standard with dual full-range and high-pass stereo XLR outputs for even the most complex connections. Plus, the onboard variable crossover can also easily integrate the SRM1850 into nearly any existing PA setup you may already have needing low-end reinforcement.
- 1600W of intense power paired with a custom high-output 18'' woofer delivers chest-pounding low end performance
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus Stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM loudspeakers
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers