Mackie SRM350 V3 Powered PA Speaker
Mackie SRM350 Pair With Mixer Bundle
The Mackie SRM is the most widely used portable loudspeaker ever. It’s unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portabi...
Call Us Now! 01273 665400
Mackie SRM350V3 Pair With Included Accessories
Mackie SRM350V3 Pair + Speaker Stands + Bags + Cables
Call Us Now! 01273 665400
Mackie SRM350 V3 Powered PA Speaker Product Overview By GAK
The SRM350 is a powered PA speaker from Mackie. One of the most popular portable speakers on the market due to its fantastic sound replication.
The PA Speaker features a 10" low/mid driver and a 1.4" high frequency compression horn which gives of 1000W of power.
Onboard you will find an integrated 2 channel mixer which allows you to digitally shape the sound and also features an automatic feedback destroyer.
Mackie Product Overview
The Mackie SRM350 is the most widely used and popular powered portable speaker ever. The new SRM350 V3 provides you with the astounding quality you'd expect from an SRM speaker but with improved ease of use, pro sound quality and unparalleled portability. The SRM350v3 features 1000W of power, an array of useful DSP for sound enhancement and user friendly setup. This speaker is ready to cater for your high output application.
- SRMs feature modern tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer, each with a single-button interface that gets you optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources.
- Only SRMs deliver this level of power and sound quality in such an indestructible, portable package.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- -10" high-output LF driver [SRM350v3]
- -1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- â– High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- -Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- -Precision 2-way crossover
- -Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Wide-ZTM inputs
- -Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- -Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- -Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart ProtectTM DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
- -23.0 lb / 10.4 kg [SRM350v3]
- Height - 20.8 in / 527 mm
- Width - 13.1 in / 333 mm
- Depth - 12.3 in / 311 mm
- Weight - 23 lb / 10.4 kg