Mackie SRM450 V3 Powered PA Speaker
Mackie SRM450 V3 Active PA Speakers with Mixer Bundle
The most widely used and popular powered portable speaker ever, providing you with the astounding quality you'd expect from an SRM speaker but with im...
Next day delivery
Mackie SRM450 V3 Powered PA Speaker with Bag
The Mackie SRM450s are the best selling and most widely used portable PA speakers ever. Bundle Includes a bag.
Next day delivery
Mackie SRM450 V3 Product Overview By GAK
One of the most popular speakers on the market the SRM450 from Mackie is now onto its third edition. V3 now includes 1000W of power, built in DSP to enhance your sounds and some excellent, user friendly audio tools.
Built to optimize performance the SRM450 contains application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer, enabled by single click of a button. The built in two channel mixer enables you two mix multiple audio sources with ease.
If you're looking for a subwoofer to complete your PA system, the SRM1550 from Mackie is the perfect choice.
Mackie Product Overview
The Mackie SRM is the most widely used portable loudspeaker ever. It’s unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability has made it a live sound legend. Now with more power and flexibility than ever, SRM is the ultimate portable PA system.
The 1000W SRM350 and SRM450 feature modern tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer, each with a single-button interface that gets you optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources. Complete your SRM system with the 1200W SRM1550 subwoofer, packed with plenty of power and versatility to match SRM loudspeakers perfectly. The SRM Portable Series is beyond powerful and provides an array of modern features making these the easiest to use, best sounding SRMs ever.
- SRMs feature modern tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer, each with a single-button interface that gets you optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources.
- Only SRMs deliver this level of power and sound quality in such an indestructible, portable package.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- -12" high-output LF driver [SRM450v3]
- -1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- -Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- -Precision 2-way crossover
- -Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Wide-ZTM inputs
- -Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- -Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- -Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart ProtectTM DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- 37.0 lb / 16.8 kg [SRM450v3]
- Height - 26.1 in / 663 mm
- Width - 16.0 in / 406 mm
- Depth - 14.8 in / 376 mm
- Weight - 37 lb / 16.8 kg