Mackie Thump12A Active PA Speaker
Mackie Thump12A Active PA Speaker Product Overview by GAK
Completely redesigned with innovative new electronics, the Mackie Thump 12A Active PA Speaker is part of the next evolution in the Thump series.
The Thump12A features a powerful 1300 watt class-D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response technology and a 12" woofer to ensure "chest-thumping" bass responses. This model has an integrated two channel mixer with XLR/TRS input connectors and an XLR output connector, both with Via preamps and Wide-Z technology which allows them to handle microphones, line and instrument signals with easy connectivity.
The Thump12A speaker of course delivers Mackie's exceptional sound quality and is an ideal choice for front of house and stage monitoring applications in a range of environments.
- 12'' high-output woofer and 1.4'' titanium dome compression tweeter
- Incredibly efficient class-D amplifier - 1000W LF and 300W HF
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever before
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting
- 2-channel digital mixer
- 2 Digitally controlled Vita+™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology for microphones, line and instrument signals
- XLR thru for wired connection to additional speakers
- Powerful DSP section with four application-specific modes that tailor the sonic performance
- Precision digital crossover and transducer time alignment
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles for stages
- 4 handle design for convenient transport from venue to venue
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole mounting
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Correction technology