Mackie Thump15 BST Active PA Speaker
Mackie Thump15BST Active PA Speaker Product Overview by GAK
Completely redesigned with innovative new electronics, The Mackie Thump15BST Active PA Speaker is part of the new evolution of the Thump series.
The Thump15BST features a powerful 1300 watt class-D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response technology and a 15" woofer to ensure "chest-thumping" transient bass responses. This model has an integrated two channel mixer with XLR/TRS input connectors and an XLR output connector, both with Via preamps and Wide-Z technology which allows them to handle microphones, line and instrument signals with easy connectivity.
Thump Boosted™ models come with channel EQ, wireless Bluetooth streaming capabilities, user presets and more, all controlled with the Thump Connect™ app for your smartphone.
Thump15BST of course delivers Mackie's exceptional sound quality and is an excellent choice for front of house and stage monitoring applications in a range of environments.
- 15'' high-output woofer and 1.4'' titanium dome compression tweeter
- Incredibly efficient class-D amplifier - 1000W LF and 300W HF
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever before
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting
- 3-channel digital mixer
- High-resolution full-colour screen displays levels, metering, channel EQ and more
- 2 Digitally controlled Vita+™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology for microphones, line and instrument signals
- Stereo Bluetooth® input
- XLR thru for simple wired connection to addtional speakers
- Powerful DSP section with six application-specific modes that tailor the sonic performance
- 3-band EQ per channel and variable high-pass filters on channels 1 and 2
- Thump Connect™ control app for iOS and Andrioid devices for complete wireless control
- Stream music directly from any Bluetooth-equipped device
- Wirelessly link Thump Boosted speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over the entire Thump system
- 100 metres Bluetooth range
- Completely redesigned professional lightweight enclosure designed for heavy use
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles for stages
- 4 handle design for convenient transport from venue to venue
- Equipped with flying points for permanent installation
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole mounting
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Correction technology