Maestro Discoverer Delay Pedal
Maestro Discoverer Delay Pedal
Overview by GAK
A compact analogue delay stompbox that’s capable of generating lush modulated repeats.
Warm Analog Delay
At the heart of the Maestro Discoverer Delay is its classic all-analogue bucket-brigade design. Whether you’re using the Maestro for rockabilly-style slapback delay, rhythmic repeats, reverb-esque ambiences or ethereal effects, you can count on the Discoverer to deliver a truly warm, rich and inspiring sound.
With the flick of a toggle switch, you can introduce modulation and movement into the Discoverer’s repeats - from subtle tape-like wow and flutter to extreme seasick pitch-shifting. If you want to adjust the Rate and Width of the modulation when it’s engaged, simply pop open the pedal and tweak the internal trim pots.
Thanks to its intuitive 3-knob layout, dialling in a wide range of time-based effects couldn’t be easier or more immediate. The Delay and Sustain controls affect the rate (20m/s to 600 m/s) and amount of the repeats whilst the Mix knob allows you to blend in your dry signal. By cranking up the Mix and shortening the delay time, the Discoverer can double as a pure pitch-modulation effect.
Ready For Your Board
Maestro house their Discoverer delay pedal within a robust metal chassis that’s primed for the rigours of the road. The Discoverer’s compact size and top-mounted jacks make it easy to integrate into your pedalboard. Pressing down on the true-bypass footswitch engages the distinctive red, yellow and blue LEDs, letting you know that the effect is active.
If you’re looking to add a versatile analogue delay with a rich, warm and inviting sound to your 'board, the Maestro Discoverer Delay is a great choice.
- Warm, classic, analog bucket brigade delay inspires creativity
- Delay, Mix and Sustain controls to dial in the perfect delay setting
- Delay – Warm, classic, 20-500mS, analog bucket brigade design
- Mix Control – Blends Delay signal in for the perfect MIX
- MOD On/Off Switch – Unique, swirly modulation with Depth and Rate adjustments via internal trim pots
- Controls: Delay, Mix, Sustain; internal Modulation Rate and Width trim pots
- Internal Trim Pots: Two internal trim pots allow the user to adjust the Rate (speed) and Width (sweep range) of the modulation that operates when the Mode switch is in the up (MOD-ON) position. Using a small screwdriver, turn clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to decrease the modulation Rate and Width.
- Switches: True Bypass footswitch, Mod On/Off Modulation Mode toggle switch
- LED Indicators: Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active.
- Signal Processing: All-Analog
- Delay Time Range: 20 ms - 600 ms
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or regulated 9VDC power supply
- (5.5 x 2.1mm plug, wired center-negative)
- Current Draw: 61.3 mA
- Power On Switch: Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not
- in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to
- be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
- Input Impedance: 470K ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K ohms
- Switching: True Bypass
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 5.04” x 3.45” x 2.5”, including feet, knobs, jacks, etc.
- Weight (Including Battery): 1.27 lb. / 576.06 gm.
No upgrades available