Maestro Invader Distortion Pedal Overview
A raucous high-gain distortion that’s can pull off both aggressive as well as more subtle tones.
The Maestro Invader distortion pedal derives its hard-hitting harmonically-rich tone from its all-analogue circuitry. Don’t be fooled by the Invader’s name. Whilst it excels at all-out sonic aggression, it can also generate a wide range of inspiring distorted sounds. From warm and thick to bright and cutting, the Invader delivers an impressive array of tones that can be tailored to a variety of musical styles.
Tame The Beast
The vast amount of gain can be easily tamed using the Invader’s built-in noise gate, which is essential for certain styles of Rock and Metal. Simply flick the switch to the Gate On position to engage it. You can tweak the noise gate’s Threshold by opening up the pedal and adjusting the internal trim pot. Lower settings are perfect for gentle feedback control and extreme settings can tighten up your palm muted riffs.
Maestro have designed the Invader distortion with a simple and intuitive 3-knob layout which encourages experimentation. Gain knob controls the plentiful amount of distortion on tap, Tone shapes the character of the sound, allowing you to smoothly transition from thick and warm to bright and brash, and Level affects the volume output. The Invader can go well beyond unity gain if you want to hit the front end of you amp hard or use it as a solo boost.
Ready For Your Board
The Invader distortion pedal is housed in a high-quality metal chassis that’s ready to take on the rigours of the road. The pedal’s compact form factor and top-mounted jacks also make it easy to integrate into your pedalboard. The true-bypass footswitch preserves your clean tone when the pedal’s off and lights up the eye-catching bugle LEDs when its on.
If you’re looking for a robust, road-ready and affordable distortion pedal that can cover incendiary Punk, rollicking Rock, brutal Metal and more, the Maestro Invader will make a great addition to your 'board.
- Hard hitting, harmonically rich and balanced distortion, perfectly tailored versatility from low to high gain settings
- Gain, Tone, and Level control to shape your tone
- Noise gate switch with threshold adjustment for tailored noise suppression via an internal trim pot
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Level; internal Noise Gate Threshold trim pot
- Internal Trim Pot: An internal trim pot on the circuit board allows the user to adjust the level of the Noise Gate’s Threshold. Using a small screwdriver, turn this control up for a higher Threshold level, and down for a lower Threshold level.
- Switches: True Bypass footswitch, Gate On/Gate Off toggle switch
- LED Indicators: Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active.
- Power On Switch: Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
- Signal Processing: All-Analog
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or regulated 9VDC power supply (5.5 X 2.1mm plug, wired center-negative)
- Current Draw: 56.7 mA
- Input Impedance: 100K ohms
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Switching: True Bypass
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 5.04” x 3.45” x 2.5”, including feet, knobs, jacks, etc
- Weight (Including Battery): 1.24 lb. / 562.45 gm.
Pedaltrain Classic 2 Pedalboard with Hard Case
Pedaltrain Metro 16 Pedalboard with Gig Bag
Boss BIC-15A Instrument Cable, Angled/Straight, 15ft/4.5m
Truetone 1 Spot 9V Power Supply
Dunlop 6502 Formula 65 Fingerboard Care Kit
Gibson Gear Gibson Multi-Tool
RockBoard RBO CAB PC F 10 Flat Patch Cable, 10cm
Mooer PC-S Audio Wrap Series Pedal Connector