Magma Control Stand (Black) 2
This sturdy equipment stand is perfect for studio, club installations, as well as home use and can be placed over your existing DJ setup. When DJs are faced with the "extreme lack of space in the DJ-booth and where to put my controller" problem, this stand is a helpful space-saving solution for clubs as it fits perfectly over a 12" club mixer like a Pioneer DJM-800. It also features non-slip rubber surface and feet to insure maximum stability during your performance and its overall elevated height provide best protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and more. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms are both individually adjustable in height and width to find the right position for any controller setup.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Sturdy equipment stand to accommodate a DJ-controller and laptop at the same time
- Holds a Pioneer DDJ, Numark NS-6, Native Instruments S4 or S2, Denon MC-6000, American Audio, VMS-4 or VCI-300, plus other controllers, as well as a laptop or Apple iPad
- Perfect for club or studio installation; can easily be included to the regular DJ-setup
- Adjustable height and width of both stand platforms.
- Slip-resistant rubber surface and base legs
- Dimensions: H/D/W: 30-36 x 24 x 28-39 cm
I bought this stand for my Traktor S2 Mk2 and laptop and it does the job perfectly. I can place the stand over my existing turntables and mixer set up which saves space and allows for easy transfer between the 2 systems