Magma Riot Carry-On Trolley, Black/Red
Get to your destination in style and comfort with the Magma Riot Carry-On Trolley. Specially designed to meet international carry-on restrictions, the Riot Carry-On Trolley is the perfect companion for air travel. Featuring only the highest-grade materials, the Riot Carry-On Trolley features smooth rolling precision inline wheels and solid construction to protect your valuable gear. It easily holds any battle or club mixer to 12", or a mid-sized controller along with a laptop, records and accessories.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Holds Rane Sixty-Two, Rane MP-2015, Kontrol Z2, Allen & Heath Xone 43, Pioneer DJM-S9, Pioneer DJM-900 NXS/SRT, NI Maschine Studio, Kontrol S2, 4 x Kontrol X1/F1 (incl. NI case), Vestax VCI-380, Ableton Push etc.
- Crafted from durable and 100% waterproof Tarpaulin fabric
- Extra rubberized corners for added protection
- Precision inline wheels and sturdy built-in tuck away handle
- Sturdy and lockable PVC-coated (waterproof) #10 zipper
- Soft fleece lining
- Integrated PVC body, 2cm bottom and 1cm side padding
- Including removable adjustment foams and protection panel
- Built-in, fully padded laptop compartment up to 19"
- Internal rain cover protects trolley handle access
- Large front compartment with mesh organizers for cables and small accessories
- Quick access pocket for travel documents
- Horizontal and vertical carrying handles
- Hand luggage compatible according to airline regulations
- Dimensions: External (H/W/D): 55 x 37 x 23 / Internal: 45 x 34 x 16 (main compartment)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year