Magma Riot DJ Trolley
Specially designed for the performing and heavy-travelling Pro-DJs who prefer to roll with their gear comfortably from gig to gig, the RIOT DJ-Trolley easily holds a battle mixer such as Rane Sixty-Two, Traktor Z2 or Pioneer DJM-S9 along with a laptop and accessories. Besides smooth-gliding PU inline-wheels and a sturdy, internal tuck-away handle, this rugged trolley features a hardwearing and fully waterproof PVC Tarpaulin outer shell and waterproof zippers to ensure your gear is protected even in the worst weather. With it's removable dividers the main compartment can be split into 3 separate compartments which hold a 15" laptop, mixer and foldable laptop-stand. Headphones and further small accessories can be placed on top of the internal, removable lid that covers the mixer and laptop compartment. Additionally, the large front pocket can hold a small stash of records or other flat gear such as X1/F1, Maschine etc.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Fits Kontrol Z2, Sixty-Two, Sixty-One, Sixty-Eight, Pioneer DJM-S9, DJM-T1 etc. or smaller controllers such as Push, Maschine, APC 20 etc.
- Heavy duty and 100% waterproof Tarpaulin material
- Precision PU-inline wheels and sturdy built-in trolley handle
- Integrated hard plastic body
- Lockable and PVC-coated (waterproof) zippers
- Versatile interior layout with removable dividers
- Large front pocket holds 12" records or accessories
- Hand luggage compatible on most airlines
- Dimensions: External (H/W/D): 42 x 43 x 23 Internal: 34 x 39 x 18 (controller compartment)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year