Markbass Compressore Compressor Pedal
Markbass Compressore Compressor Pedal Overview
The Markbass Compressore is an authentic compression pedal that allows you to control gain, threshold, ratio, attack and release. The pedal also true bypass, which means that when the compressor is 'off', your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack without any degradation of audio quality.
- Input Impedance: 300 Kohm
- Gain: 0 Ã· 16dB
- Threshold: 30mVp Ã· 1,8 Vp
- Ratio: 1:1 Ã· 1:? (hard limiter)
- Attack: 2 Ã· 50 ms
- Release: 100 Ã· 750 ms
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Power Requirements - DC input: 12VDC / 600mA minimum*
- TUBE: 1x ECC81
- Dimensions: 6.7"x 5.7"x 2.4" / 170 x 145 x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.66 lbs / 750 g
No upgrades available
Just what I wanted and expected
Excellent product amazing variation in sounds.
Super quiet and smooth. Like a rack studio compressor in a pedal, uses real tube compression. Getting great recording sounds with this on a Musicman Stingray 5, great for live too.