Markbass Little Marcus 250 Marcus Miller 250W Bass Head
The Markbass Little Marcus 250 is a smart, inexpensive option is a great value for those who want the wide range of tones and portability of the Little Marcus heads but don’t need the full power of a 500W head. It’s great for practicing, rehearsing, and small/medium gigs.
Marcus Miller is renowned for his groundbreaking style and trademark sound, and Marco De Virgiliis is considered an innovator being the first pioneer introducing lightweight, portable, powerful and great sounding bass heads and cabinets. The Marcus Miller signature series is the result of the meeting of these groundbreaking roads.
It has been really exciting for Marco working and developing a series of products with Marcus, as since the moment he started building his very first amp he has been thinking about him. It’s not just an endorsement but a dream coming true.
Markbass have 100% satisfied him and everyone will immediately recognise his sound in every product from his signature lineup!
"I can immediately get my sound from my "Little Marcus" signature heads. But these amps not only let you sound like me, thanks to the five band EQ and the new "Old School" and "Millerizer" filters, you can get ANY tone you need, no limits!!!" - Marcus Miller
- -Input: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- -Effects Return: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- -Gain: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- -Master Volume
- -Line Out Level
- -Mute Switch
- -Ground Lift (switch on rear panel)
- -Pre/Post EQ (switch on rear panel)
- -FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
- EQualiser 1 (EQ1):
- -Ultra Low: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 65Hz)
- -Low: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 180Hz)
- -Mid: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 500 Hz)
- -High Mid: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
- -High: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
- EQualiser 2 (EQ2):
- -Old School: Variable LOW PASS From 20KHz to 200Hz
- -Millerizer: 5-12 KHz BAND PASS Filter (Level 0 /+10 dB)
- -Line Out: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- -Effects Send: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- -Tuner Out: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- -Speaker Out: speakon/1/4" combo
- -Weight: 5.29 lbs / 2.4 Kg
- -Width: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- -Depth: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- -Height: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- -Output Power: 250W RMS @ 4 ohms / 150W RMS @ 8 ohms
- -Power Requirement: 100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year