Markbass Mark Vintage Pre Tube Preamp Pedal
After the huge success of the Little Mark Vintage head, marking a new Markbass era, they designed the Markbass Mark Vintage Pre, a new tube preamp pedal, real true bypass, ready to become a must have tool for pro bass players. Mark Vintage Pre delivers a very wide palette of tone options, from modern sounds to vintage ones and many other features to satisfy any needs.
4 band EQ, 3-way switch with preset EQ settings, DRIVE control with two types of distortion that can be mixed with the clean signal thanks to the BLEND control, +6 dB BOOST, AUX-IN and Headphones output, FX send/return, DI-LINE OUT with a dedicated transformer and, starting from an idea suggested by our top artist Marcus Miller, on this pedal we added the digital outputs RCA (with transformer) and TOSLINK with sampling rate switch 44.1/48/96KHz, making it the perfect studio tool for recording bass players.
A state of the art piece of gear letting everybody get a quality pro sound everywhere, from studio work to stage concerts.
- Tube: 12AX7 (ECC 83)
- Input: Impedance 1MΩ, max. voltage 6 Vpp
- -BALANCED DI OUT with transformer (GND switch)
- -DIGITAL OUTPUTS: RCA (with transformer) and TOSLINK with sampling rate switch 44.1/48/96KHz
- Gain Range: -46 ÷ / +23 dB
- -LOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 70Hz)
- -MID LOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 400 Hz)
- -MID HIGH : Level ±16 dB (Freq. 2.5 KHz)
- -HIGH: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 10 KHz)
- -3-WAY switch (FLAT / CUT / OLD)
- FX Loop
- Controls: GAIN, MASTER, DRIVE and BLEND
- Switched: ON/OFF / DRIVE / BOOST
- Power Requirement: 12VDC | 300mA (power supply included)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 7.6 x 5 x 2.32 in / 19.3 x 12.7 x 5.9 cm
- Weight: 1.9 lbs / 840gr
No upgrades available