Markbass Minimark 802 250W 2x8 Bass Combo
The Minimark has been astounding people since its first introduction at NAMM some years ago. The Minimark 802 is even more sonically impressive, with an incredible warm and focused sound thanks to the two 8" custom woofers and an onboard piezo tweeter.
The Minimark 802 is a brilliant choice for rehearsing, practicing, teaching and recording and it can be used also on gigs, of course! It is also ideal for double bass and acoustic bass, with a faithfully reproduction of acoustic instruments.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- SPEAKER SIZE (inches): 2x8"
- TWEETER: Piezo Tweeter
- CAB POWERHANDLING (AES STANDARD): 250w RMS
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 Khz
- FREQUENCY RESPONCE: 53Hz to 18Khz
- SENSITIVITY DB SPL: 96
- IMPEDANCE: 8 ohm
- REFLEX: Rear
- WEIGHT: KG. 10,6 | LBS. 23.37
- WIDTH: mm.261 | inch 10.27
- HEIGHT: mm.498 | inch 19.60
- DEPTH: mm. 393 | inch 15.47
- PREAMP: Solid State
- POWER AMP - ANALOG:
- 150w 8 ohm / 250w 4 ohm
- POWER SUPPLY:
- Special Markbass Digital Power Supply