Markbass Nano Mark 300 Bass Amp Head
The MarkBass Nano Mark 300 is tiny but loud! At a featherlight 1.6 kg and measuring just 20.5cm x 5.5cm x 23.5cm, you might not expect much from the Nano Mark, but it is LOUD! At 300W and with a four-band EQ, this is a versatile and perfectly giggable head. The simple user interface makes the MarkBass Nano Mark 300 one for those who like to plug in and play without faffing with hundreds of knobs. Simply plug in and play!
Markbass have included their MBPT power amp in the Nano Mark 300, which is a contributing factor that signature MarkBass tone. It's very rare for amps of this size to have such quality components, which gives the Nano Mark 300 the edge in the small amp market. Other feautres you'd normally expect on a full-sized amp include an XLR output, effects loop and tuner output. If you want huge tone without breaking your back, look no further than the MarkBass Nano Mark 300.
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MPT
- Power: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Power Supply: Special Markbass Digital Power Supply
- EQ: LOW, MID/LOW, MID/HIGH, HIGH
- Other features: XLR Line Out, Tuner Out, FX Send/Return, Pre/Post EQ and GND Lift switches
- Dimensions: 8.3" / 20.5cm (w) | 2.16" / 5.5cm (h) | 9.25" / 23.5cm (d)
- Weight: 3.52 lbs / 1.6 kg
No upgrades available
Early days yet only used at rehearsal but so far great ??