Markbass Ninja 102-250 400W 2x10 Bass Combo
The Markbass Ninja 102-250 Richard Bona signature combo respects the tone of your instrument as its first priority...with no compromise.
This amp is perfect for those looking for a light and compact 2x10" combo with amazing depth and great definition. Plus, the vertical design of the two 10" speakers in the Markbass Ninja 102-250 gives you more chance to give yourself a bit of room on stage, regardless of how many cymbals your drummer has, or how much your guitarist's pedal board grows!
This combo is a great choice for practicing and rehearsing, and for small gigs.
- INPUT: iimpedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp (GND Lift – Pre/Post EQ)
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- SPEAKERS: 2X10"
- POWER HANDLING: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- TWEETER: PIEZO
- POWER AMP TYPE: Solid state
- OUTPUT POWER: 250W RMS @ 4 ohms / 150W RMS @ 8 ohms
- REFLEX: REAR
- WEIGHT: 36.15 lbs / 16,4 Kg
- WIDTH: 12.99 in. / 33 cm
- DEPTH: 27.40 in. / 69,6 cm
- HEIGHT: 17.04 in. / 43,3 cm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
- IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 101 dB SPL