Marshall AS100D Acoustic 50W 2x8 Combo
The Marshall AS100D gives you clear natural sound and the power to perform!
Specially designed for use with a variety of acoustic instruments with or without pickups the Marshall AS100D is a versatile 100 Watt to accompany you anywhere.
Its four channels give you the flexibility to handle piezo transducers or magnetic pickups, a mic for vocals or instruments, and external audio equipment via a phono input channel.
Channels 1 and 2 have separate EQ and level controls but also may be linked. 2x50W stereo power gives you plenty of power for stage performance, and a balanced line out allows direct connection to a PA. Built-in digital reverb, delay, and chorus add dimension to your sound, and a balanced parallel effects loop with level is provided. Anti-feedback controls include a phase switch and notch filters for each channel with selectable extra notch depth for channels 1 and 2.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Output (RMS): 100 Watt Stereo (50 Watt per side)
- Channels: 4
- 1 Volume Control per channel
- Microphone Input: Ch 2 & 3
- Phase Switch: Ch 1, 2 & 3
- Phantom Power Switch: Ch 2 & 3
- Phono Inputs: Ch 4
- Anti-Feedback Notch Filter: Ch 1 & 2
- Channel Assignable Chorus: No
- Reverb: No
- Master Volume
- Digital Stereo FX
- Digital FX Level & Mix Control
- FX Loop
- D.I Outputs: Balanced
- Line Out: Unbalanced
- Speakers: 2 x 8" (Celestion)
- Dimensions (mm): 603 x 527 x 270
- Weight (kg): 21