Marshall MG100HCFX Carbon 100W Head
The Marshall MG100HCFX Head is the ultimate aspirational product for any guitarist looking for that all out Marshall delivery of tone and power!
Although both it's looks and circuitry have had a bit of a re-vamp, the MG "Carbon" Series amplifiers still produces the type of tone other amplifiers can only try to imitate. By developing reliable high quality solid-state analogue circuitry and combining it with the flexibility of digital control the Marshall MG100HCFX provides access to a vast range of quality tonal options.
The Marshall MG100HCFX Guitar Amp Head features 'Stompware' technology to provide easy format to store your favourite settings and then play seamlessly through your music like a true professional.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- New Carbon Fibre effect vinyl covering!
- New brushed metal effect panel and artwork!
- New split Reverb (Studio and Spring)!
- New Octave effect!
- New Vibe effect!
- New multiple delay effects (Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi & Reverse)!
- 100 Watt RMS Output
- 'Stompware' Footswitch Compatible
- 3 stage EQ: Independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Custom Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay
- 2 distinctive Marshall tone sets: Clean,Crunch / Overdrive
- Contour control
- Store your preferred setting by pressing the 'Store' button
- Individual headphone output
- Line input sockets for MP3 / CD
- 3.5mm headphone socket