Marshall ORI20H Origin 20W Valve Head
Marshall Origin 20W Head Product Overview by GAK
Classic all-valve, rich tone, the Origin 20W is a guitar Head from Marshall that packs a serious punch.
The head's Tilt Tone control allows you to shape the tone. Whether you are looking for a British rock, valve sound or a distorted heavy rock sound, the Tilt Tone will give you all the tools.
The 3-stage power staging allows you to switch the power down to 10W (medium) and 5W (low) with no effect on sound quality.
Increase the master volume for an overdriven sound or increasing the presence allows you to increase the high frequencies.
- Valves: 3x ECC83 and 2x EL34
- Speaker: Celestion V type 10”
- Power Control: Three options – high, medium and low
- Tilt Control: Single channel control to adjust between normal and high treble
- Equalisation: Treble, middle, bass
- Footswitchable Features: Effects loop Gain boost
No upgrades available
Wow, the business, get this head!
Loving this amp already, great clean Marshall tone. Surprising how loud this amp is for a 20W amp. If you are looking for a classic Marshall tone which won’t break the bank, or a great amp to run pedals into, this could be it!