Martin 0-15M Westside Custom Style XVIII Acoustic
The Martin 0-15M Westside Custom Style XVIII is a unique acoustic guitar that is as playable as it is collectable. Martin have incorporated fully vintage specs and appointments into the 0-15M Custom Edition Style XVIII to add to the appeal of this stunning guitar. If you're looking for a guitar that looks great, sounds amazing and is a true collector's piece, look no further than the Martin 0-15M Custom Edition Style XVIII.
- Model: 0-15M Westside Custom Edition Style VIII
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back : Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Nut & Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Tuners: Butterbean
- Bridge: Solid East Indian Rosewood, Standard Belly
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Case/Gig bag: Gig Bag