Martin 00-15M Grand Concert Acoustic, Mahogany
The Martin 00-15M model continues the Martin tradition with a 00-14 fret body size, solid all-mahogany construction and a rich satin finish. Martin have been mindful to make the 00-15M affordable without sacrificing the great quality and tone Martin are known for. If you want to satisfy your desire for an affordable solid wood guitar that is visually distinctive and innovative, look no further than the Martin 00-15M.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Morado
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamond & Squares - Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Morado
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 350 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Optional
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- Other Comments: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.
Build quality and playability are fantastic. Sounds great and will only get better.