Martin 00-18 Grand Concert Acoustic
Martin 00-18 Standard Grand Concert Acoustic Product Overview
The Martin 00-18 is an updated version of their incredibly popular 00-18V.
A Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides are the foundation for this classic grand concert model. A modified low oval high performance neck, East Indian rosewood headplate and an ebony fingerboard and bridge complete this model and make it a guitar you will treasure for years to come.
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 18 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 18
- Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek Set-Up: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 18 Old Style
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year